Off-board an employee when an employee leaves the company with the following steps:
- Go to My Employees > All Employees on the left menu.
- Select the employee you wish to remove.
- Click on the top icon above the image for More actions and click on Off-Board.
- This would open up the careers progression page for the employee. Under Progression Type, Off-Board would be automatically selected.
- Under Employment End Date, enter the effective date from when the employee would not be active in the organization.
- In the employee's Career Progression page, a new entry (Off-Board) would be reflected, to be made effective on the date set.
- After off-boarding, the employee's records will remain in your Yuvo database should you ever wish to retrieve any information or re-hire the employee. Admins can access data of off-boarded employees by clicking on My Employees > Filter by: Off-boarded employees.