Skip to main content
All CollectionsPayrollFor Admins
What is Foreign Worker Levy (FWL)?
What is Foreign Worker Levy (FWL)?

Details about the foreign worker levy

Yuvo-san avatar
Written by Yuvo-san
Updated over a week ago

If you employ Work Permit holders, you may be limited by a quota based on your industry. You will also have to pay a monthly levy for each worker.

The levy liability will start from the day the Temporary Work Permit or Work Permit is issued, whichever is earlier. It ends when the permit is cancelled or expires.

The levy you pay generally depends on:

  1. The worker’s qualifications.

  2. The number of Work Permit or S Pass holders hired.

  3. The industry your company is in.

Did this answer your question?