Navigate on the left menu bar to click on Benefits to open an inner menu, then click on Deals > Marketplace.
2. Scroll to the heading called Accounting, or use search, then click on Xero logo.
3. Once the page has finished loading, one of these two options will be shown:
a) An Install button. This means that currently, Xero is not integrated Yuvo. Click on the button, skip step 4b and move on to step 5; OR
b) An Installed button, and another button called Settings. This means that Xero currently is already integrated with Yuvo. You may skip steps 5, 6 and 7. To edit the settings, click on the Settings button and move to step 8.
4. When directed to Xero's login page, enter your Xero Account's Email Address and Password to sign in to proceed.
5. The next page provides the option to choose the organisation you wish to allow access. The drop down list reflects the names of organisations that have had their accounts created and linked to this Xero account. Choose a company, then click on the button Allow Access to proceed.
6. The page will now be redirected back to Yuvo. If the integration was successful, the Install button would have changed to Installed and another button Settings would have appeared. Click on Settings to proceed.
7. A pop-up will appear showing the following :
a) Auto Sync Payroll checkbox
- Selecting this will automatically transfer confirmed payroll data to Xero, whenever you click on the button Mark as Paid & Release Payslips in the Payroll module.
⦁ Check the checkbox if you wish to automate this process.
⦁ Otherwise, leave this checkbox unchecked, so that you may manually decide when to push the data to Xero, whenever you click on the Sync to Xero button under each payroll item.
b) Left column
- Lists the Bank Account field name, and all the Pay Types that you have created under the Payroll module.
(Note : Create Pay Types in Yuvo if you haven't done so)
- Lists the Bank name(s), plus all the "Chart of Accounts" that you have created under your Xero account.
Also refer to:
> Xero's guide for Bank Account creation
> Xero's guide for Chart of Accounts creation
⦁ For every Yuvo's pay type on the left column, map it in the right column by selecting the appropriate Xero's Chart of Accounts. Every setting selection is updated immediately, with a pop up notification.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated Yuvo with Xero. To push payroll data from Yuvo to Xero, please see Sync Team Payroll Data to Xero.