Should you have employees who prefer for their salary to be credited into 2 (or more) different bank accounts, you may do so using the Enable Split Payment feature. This feature is only accessible to the Payroll Admin or the Super Admin of the company.
- Select the Payroll module in the left menu > click on tab Team Payroll. Choose from the existing drafts in the list or Create New Payroll.
- In the payroll, choose Bank for payment method. Click on the button Enable Split Payment.
- Check the checkbox to enable split payment.
- Enter the details of the different banks as needed.
- When you enter the amount in the 2nd row, for the second bank account, the amount will automatically be updated in the first row, for the first bank account.
- In case there is a need for a 3rd bank account, click on the Add new split payment button to add another bank account.