Admins have the permissions to edit and manage leave entitlements for employees. You may either do so for individuals, or use the bulk edit tool to make changes across multiple accounts at once.
This article outlines the steps you can take to make changes to the leave balances of multiple employees in bulk.
To do so, navigate to the Leave module from the left menu > Leave Settings > Leave Types > Create a New Leave Type or choose one from the gallery (clone).
- Under the tabs Team Leave, go to Leave Balance > All Records. Click on the button Bulk Edit Leave Balance for all employees.
- Clicking on the button will open a new pop up window with various options as follows:
- Click inside the first radio button to assign the selected leave type to all of the employees. If you want to assign it to specific employees, click on the radio button next to their name.
- The employee list is shown to the user to choose from. Search box above the list can be used to search for a specific employee.
- Entitlement can be edited or modified by clicking inside the box against each employee, if needed.
- CC notifications can be sent to specific employee(s), if needed, so when an employee applies for that specific leave type and when it gets approved/rejected, the notifications are sent accordingly.
- Choosing a leave type from the dropdown will pull up the details of the other leave types.