This article is a guide on how to add Documents in a task within the workflow. (See also: How to customise buttons in the tasks as part of a workflow / How to create a workflow)
This feature is useful for workflows that allow admins to assign documents as a task to the recipients, such as company handbooks, mandatory reading documents, project-related documents, policies and guidelines etc.
- On the left menu, go to Workflows > My Workflows. Click on Add a New Workflow to create a new workflow, or select from existing templates under Choose or Search a template.
- Click Add a New Task to create a new task
- This opens up a page to customise your task. To add a document to the task, under Documents, select the respective document(s) to be attached to the task.
- Once the task is assigned, the task recipient sees the following tasks under Workflows > My Tasks.
- Documents attached to a task will be shown respectively: