Under each employee individual profile, there is a tab called "Career Progression". This is where all the records relating to employment changes are recorded. eg. Joining the company (onboard), Confirmation of probation, Promotion, Salary Increment, Work Pass Update, Off-Board.
The type of information updated will be like Designation, Rate of pay, Monthly Pay, Citizenship, and the effective date for these changes with Remarks, if any.
Admins can create and edit an employee's Career Progression in the Yuvo system for different stages of an employee's employment.
Set up Career Progression
- To do so, go to My Employees on the left hand menu. Select the desired employee from the list to edit his/her Career Progression .
- In the employee's page, select the Career Progression tab. Click on the button Add New Progression.
- Select the relevant Progression Type from the dropdown menu, enter the rest of the necessary details and click on Create.
Note : Each new progression record cannot be earlier or same date as the latest progression recorded. It is best to update all fields required in one effective date to capture all details for that effective date.
Edit Career Progression in employee's page
To edit the career progression of an employee, follow these steps:
- Under an employee's profile, click on the Career Progression tab.
- Click on the edit button next to the career progression from the list.
- Change the necessary data and click on Save.