Depending on your work arrangements and job scopes, a work week may differ between employees.
For example, an F&B company might have employees who work in shifts, office hours, and part time versus full time work.
The Work Week function is useful in configuring and setting up different work weeks for different employees.
Create New Work Week
To create a new Work Week, admins can go to Company on the left menu > Company Profile > Work Week.
- Click on the button Add new Work Week.
- Key in the required details and timings for the work week.
- Select the start and end time of the respective days in the work week and also the Type of Day (Full day/ Half day/ Rest day).
Click on the Create button to finish creating the work week.
Assign Work Week to Employee
To assign Work Week to an employee, go to My Employees on the left menu and select the profile of the employee you wish to assign work week to.
- In the selected employee's profile, under the tab Employment > Working Hours and Public Holidays, click on the Edit button.
- Select the desired Work Week to assign employee to.
Click on the button Save to save the setting.