The YuvoChat internal communications feature comprises of audio chat, video chat conferencing, as well as text messaging. Yuvo's audio and video calls feature is powered by AWS' Amazon Chime, ensuring calls are secure, encrypted and smooth.
- To start an audio/video conference with a group of employees or a specific employee in the organization, navigate to the chat window on the bottom right corner of the screen and follow the steps as given below:
- Select an existing individual/group chat or select an employee you wish to call. Click on the phone icon as shown to enable audio conferencing.
- For video conference calls, click on the video icon on the chat window.
*For first time users, do check your browser's pop up blocker settings which may have blocked the chat window from opening up. A pop up will guide you on how to disable pop up blocker settings for the chat.
- Recipients of the call will be notified with a pop up on the app prompting them to pick up the call or cancel it. There will also be a ringtone each time an employee calls you through the app.
- A new tab is opened in the browser window with a notification to enable permissions from the user to use their camera and microphone. Click on "Join now" to join the conference or click cancel to end it.
- You can modify options for settings for the audio/video conference by clicking on the icons on the bottom left corner as shown below:
Audio tab: Options to edit your audio settings by selecting the devices for microphone and speaker.
Video tab: Options to edit your video settings with a preview of your front camera.
General tab: Options to modify the meeting name, ID for the participants.
- To switch the microphone on/off, click on the microphone icon on the bottom left of the window.
- To switch the camera on/off, click on the video icon on the bottom left of the window.