Managers can review an employee's performance on selected metrics (termed as 'Attributes'), which are based on his/her Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To add an Attribute for an employee, go to Performance Manager > Team Attributes in the left menu.
If you want to Bulk Create Team Attributes click here.
To better illustrate how an employee is reviewed using Attributes and KPIs, we use the example of Jeslyn Jacobs, an Operations Manager.
We will create a new attribute for her by searching for her name in the search bar in Team Attributes.
Attribute: Team Work
KPI tied to this attribute: To ensure our vendor partners are able to seamlessly scale up their business through our platform and achieve long term sustainability.
Once the Attributes have been set, the reporting manager can periodically review the employee's performance in meeting that KPI.
- Login to your account in the mobile app and click on HR.
- Under My HR, select Performance Manager.
- Click on the Team tab to view the attributes of your employees and to provide them ratings.
- To add a new attribute for an employee, select the employee and click on the "+" button.
- Add the details for the new attribute and click on "Add".