- To access a template, proceed to select HR Templates on the left side menu.
- You can either create a new template or use an existing one.
- If you are creating a new template, click on New blank template.
- Enter the mandatory details and click Create.
- Click on Add Recipient.
- Click on Add Recipient under Manage Recipients.
- Enter the details of the recipient and select an action type from the drop down.
- Functions of various action types:
(a) Need to sign: A valid signature is required by the recipient
(b) Receives a Copy: The recipient receives a copy of the document but no signature is required.
(c) Approver: The recipient has to approve the document.
- Click on Save.
- In case you want to add more recipients, click the "+" and add them and then click on Save.
- Click on the delete button if you want to remove a recipient.
- Click on Modify recipients to make any changes to the existing recipients.
- Click on the 'Up' or 'Down' arrows to interchange the recipients and click Save.
- If you want to use one of the existing templates, select one of the templates and click on Add Recipient.
- Enter the role and select the action type for the role.
a. Enter employee as the role and select an action type.
b. Or, enter Manager as a role and select the action type.
- Click on the drop down towards the right hand side to modify the manager/employee tokens, if needed.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Generate Document.
- Add a private note to the role(s), if required and click on create.
- Fill in the rest of the details to compete the remaining steps to generate the document.
- Click on Save & Preview.
- Proceed till the last step and click on Submit Document.
Note: The employee/manager who is supposed to sign the document will be receiving the same via email.